You can prepare your house for an upcoming storm, but sometimes, severe weather strikes unexpectedly, leaving you vulnerable to significant damage. Bad weather can leave you with water damage, mold, or structural issues. ABC Restoration has spent decades helping our community bounce back from severe weather with our expert storm and weather damage services in Houston. If you’re concerned about reaching out to your insurance company or your rates going up, we can help.
24/7 Emergency Water Damage Restoration Services
Water Damage can happen at any time and often requires immediate attention to prevent further damage and mold growth. That's why ABC Restoration, Inc. offers 24/7 emergency water damage restoration services in Houston and surrounding areas. Our certified technicians are equipped with the latest tools and technology to quickly assess the damage and begin the restoration process.
Our water damage restoration services include:
- Water extraction and removal
- Drying and dehumidification
- Sanitization and deodorization
- Damage assessment and repair
At ABC Restoration, Inc., we understand the stress and inconvenience that comes with water damage. That's why we prioritize quick response times and efficient restoration services to get your home or business back to its pre-damage condition as soon as possible.
How to Prepare for a Storm
When you know a storm is coming, you can take preventative steps to limit the damage done to your home or business.
Here’s how to prepare for severe weather:
- Trim landscaping: Dead or fallen tree limbs can quickly become projectiles that can damage your structure. Any weak or dying trees should be removed so they don’t fall nearby or get pulled out of the ground by rain or wind.
- Secure outdoor furniture: If you have a decorated outdoor space, it’s essential to anchor these materials or bring them inside so they can’t fly and hit your home or business during severe weather.
- Protect essential documents: Special mementos, insurance requirements, and other vital documents should be sealed in waterproof containers that are easy to grab in case you need to evacuate the area.
- Create a plan: It’s vital that your family and employees are prepared for a power outage or evacuation with a plan, water, food, battery-powered radios, flashlights, first aid, local maps, portable chargers, and a meet-up place if you get separated. Practice this plan often to ensure that everyone is prepared in case of an emergency.
“ABC restoration showed up on time. Absolutely no issues. Great communication.”- Kevin G.
“Went above and beyond with trying to help us figure out everything that was wrong and get it fixed!”- Autumn C.
“Great communication, honest people, deliver the job on schedule. I highly recommend them.”- Kimberly F.
Meeting Your Needs
If your home or business has been damaged by water, smoke, mold, or other elements, you can rely on ABC Restoration to get your space back to looking its best and being safe for your friends, family, employees, and customers.View Services
Ready For The Job
Get in touch with our professionals to get started on restoring your property. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our services and provide further insight into how we can help in your situation.Get In Touch